- Leafy greens – Performs very well with celery and parsley and the juice quantity is higher than average.
- Quality Juice – The amount of yielded juice is impressive considering that J8003 is the cheapest masticating juicer from Omega’s line. It is also more than any centrifugal juicer can produce. Users reported that the pulp is very dry.
- Easy to clean – The Omega J8003 has 5 parts in total and they’re very easy to assemble so you can clean it. The parts are small enough to fit in the dishwasher. Cleaning the screen is easy enough with the cleaning brush.
- Nut milk – Doesn’t perform very well when it comes to almond milk or soy milk.
- Small feed tube – It’s quite small and requires you to pre-cut everything you put inside except maybe for carrots, celery, and other small diameter foods.
- Heats up fast – Omega warns not to use the juicer for more than 30 minutes consequently. Some users complain that this time is not enough because the juicer is also working slow.
- Noisy – Although quieter than centrifugal juicers, the J8003 is a bit noisy. Partly because of the construction but it’s compensated by the cheap price.
For those of you who have owned a centrifugal juicer before, the 80RPM might seem slower at first glance. But it provides a lot of benefits. The dual-stage juicing system provides a continuous flow of juice so no intervention is required to remove the pulp. It is automatically ejected into a separate container. The slow speed operation also prevents oxidation and allows the juice to be stored up to 72 hours without getting degraded.
Omega J8003 is one of the best performing masticating juicers. As such it is operating at a slow speed which is consuming less energy, offers higher juice yield and eats less raw materials. On top of that, it is not just a juicing machine. You can use it as a grinder, pasta maker, homogenizer, and food processor. The cheap price makes these things look more appealing. If you’re on a budget and want a very good juicer which can also fit your other needs then this is your best choice.
Omega J8003 Features
Dual-stage juicing system
Increases the yielded juice and automatically ejects the pulp into a pulp container allowing the continuous flow of the juice.
The J8003 application goes way beyond juicing. It can be used as a food processor, pasta extruder, grinder, and homogenizer.
Operating at 80RPM, the powerful motor ensures the natural taste, the nutrients and the minerals from the foods. The low-speed processing prevents heating and clogging.
The typical Omega cleaning brush is included in this model as well. It makes cleaning the juicer very easy and takes no more than a minute to clean the screens.
10 Year Guarantee
Omega is known as the manufacturer who provides the longest warranty in the industry. Therefore, they ensure you get the best quality.
Last Updated on