- Clean up – Parts are very easy to dismantle and clean. Some of them can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Speed – The 1000 watt motor spins the blades with up to 13,000 RPM, leaving any kind of food no chance. Speed is an important reason for most customers to buy the 800JEXL.
- Pulp-free juice – Most of the owners of the juicer share that it does a great job separating pulp from juice.
- Design – Juicer performance and quality, although important factors are not the only ones. The look and style of the machine must fit your kitchen. And Breville 800JEXL has very modern style which will fit almost any kitchen.
- Leafy Vegetables – This juicer doesn’t perform very well wit leafy greens like spinach, kale, and wheatgrass.
- Price – 800JEXL is one the most expensive centrifugal juicers on the market. Although the value you get for the price is reasonable, the cost is not suitable for every budget.
- Noise – The high RPM this juicer operates produces a fair amount of noise. That’s common for most centrifugal juicers so if noise is a major factor, keep this in mind.
- Too Much Foam – Since the juicer runs at very high RPM, it introduces lots of air into the juice, which increases the foam that ends up in the pitcher.
Breville 800JEXL is company’s most popular and probable the best centrifugal juicer. It has a 1000w motor which can run at two speeds – high and low. Each of them performs better either with soft or hard foods. The juicer is made for those who are always in a hurry. Extracting your daily dose of juice takes no more than a few minutes.
The juicer is made of high-quality and durable stainless steel and plastic. It has a beautiful design that fits any modern kitchen. It has some imperfections like not performing very well with leafy greens and producing lots of noise.
If you’re looking for a juicer that is fast, durable and easy to clean, then you should consider Breville 800JEXL. It is powerful enough that it can cut through even the hardest fruits and vegetables with ease. It is also very fast which makes it suitable for those who are always in a hurry. The juicer is easy to maintain. Despite some of the drawbacks 800JEXL has, it is still the best centrifugal juicer on the market.
Breville 800JEXL Features
The motor supports only two speeds – low and high. They run at 6,500RPM and 13,000RPM respectively. The slow speed is more suitable for softer fruits and vegetables while the fast one for harder foods.
Extra-Wide Feed Chute
The 3 inches wide chute allows the juicer to be fed with fruits and vegetables without any cutting or preparation. The patented direct central feed system helps for maximum juice extraction.
Stainless Steel Parts
The titanium reinforced cutting blades, together with stainless steel filter basket for spinning out the pulp, ensure durability and longevity. Aside strength, the stainless steel also provides 800JEXL more modern and beautiful design. All materials that come with the juicer are BPA-free.
A built-in system that prevents over-heating ensures safe usage. It detects when the machine is overloaded and automatically shuts it down. The locking arm must be engaged before turning the juicer on. This helps you make sure that everything is in place before usage.
Easy to Clean
All parts except the mesh filter basket and the Nutri Disk are safe to wash in the dishwasher. The juicer is easy to dismantle and very often the parts just need a simple rinsing. A cleaning brush is also included together with the juicer.
Last Updated on