- Juice Quality – Despite of struggling with some foods, the juice yield of fruits and vegetables is quite good.
- Easy to clean – Most of the people find it to be easy to clean. Mainly because of the self-cleaning feature;
- Warranty – 10-year warranty compared to other brands like Breville’s 1 year
- Design – Beautifully designed product which you can just leave on the counter in the kitchen with ease.
- Quite – Compared to other juicers, especially centrifugal, operates relatively quiet.
- Harder foods – The juicer is not working well with harder (like carrots) and green (like celery) foods.
- Too much pulp – Many owners are complaining that there is too much pulp in the squeezed juice.
- Clogging – Some users shared problems with certain foods like celery, carrots, and beets. They have to be cut into smaller pieces before dropping them in the juicer. Sometimes the pulp ejection port gets clogged.
The Omega VRT350 juicer does a good job with most types of produce. The clogging problems need to be addressed by cutting leafy greens and harder fruits and vegetables like celery and carrots into smaller pieces. It has very good juice yield but you will need a separate strainer because the produced juice is quite pulpy. The price tag is relatively high compared to the horizontal Omega J8006 juicer. However, it is a small price to pay if you need a juicer that saves space, has good design and operates quietly.