- Leafy greens – Performs very well with celery and parsley and the juice quantity is higher than average.
- Quality Juice – The amount of yielded juice is impressive considering that J8003 is the cheapest masticating juicer from Omega’s line. It is also more than any centrifugal juicer can produce. Users reported that the pulp is very dry.
- Easy to clean – The J8003 has 5 parts in total and they’re very easy to assemble so you can clean it. The parts are small enough to fit in the dishwasher. Cleaning the screen is easy enough with the cleaning brush.
- Nut milk – Doesn’t perform very well when it comes to almond milk or soy milk.
- Small feed tube – It’s quite small and requires you to pre-cut everything you put inside except maybe for carrots, celery, and other small diameter foods.
- Heats up fast – Omega warns not to use the juicer for more than 30 minutes consequently. Some users complain that this time is not enough because the juicer is also working slow.
- Noisy – Although quieter than centrifugal juicers, the J8003 is a bit noisy. Partly because of the construction but it’s compensated by the cheap price.
Omega J8003 is one of the best performing masticating juicers. As such it is operating at a slow speed which is consuming less energy, offers higher juice yield and eats less raw materials. On top of that, it is not just a juicing machine. You can use it as a grinder, pasta maker, homogenizer, and food processor. The cheap price makes these things look more appealing. If you’re on a budget and want a very good juicer which can also fit your other needs then this is your best choice.