The Breville BJE820XL Juice Fountain Duo is an all-in-one juicer with which you can make both juice and puree. It comes with two disks – a Nutri Disk which cuts the hard ingredients with ease and a puree disk that is designed for softer fruits and vegetables and increases the yielded juice.
- Speed Control – You can adjust blades’ spinning speed according to the softness of the fruits and vegetables you juice. The 5-speed motor provides flexibility and increases the juice yield.
- Juice Quality – The squeezed juice has great taste and most owners like that there’s almost no pulp in the juice.
- Clean Up – All of Breville’s juicers are designed to be very easy to clean and BJE820XL is no exception. The metallic construction, interchangeable disks and removable pulp container make this model easy to clean.
- Noise – With the 13,000RPM at the highest speed, the motor can be quite loud. Noise is not specific for this model. Centrifugal juicers are well known not only for their speed but also for the noise, they produce.
- Leafy Greens – Often, when you try to extract juice from leafy green vegetables like spinach, kale or wheatgrass, the larger chunks end up in the pulp container. Overall, the BJE8200XL is not performing very well with that type of foods.
- Price – Some owners appreciate and are happy with the puree disk and the overall performance of the juicer but find it to be too pricey.
The Breville BJE820XL Juice Fountain Duo is a top-of-the-line juicer utilizing the latest technologies in it. If we had to describe it with three words, they would be fast, easy to clean and high-quality juice. Most owners on Amazon rate it with mid to high 4s out of 5 stars. This machine is the best choice for those who wish masticating juicers were a bit faster and centrifugal juicers produced juice with more natural taste.