Breville 800JEXL is company’s most popular centrifugal juicer. It has a 1000w motor which can run at two speeds – high and low. Each of them performs better either with soft or hard foods. The juicer is made for those who are always in a hurry. Extracting your daily dose of juice takes no more than a few minutes.
The juicer is made of high-quality and durable stainless steel and plastic. It has a beautiful design that fits any modern kitchen. It has some imperfections like not performing very well with leafy greens and producing lots of noise.
- Clean up – Parts are very easy to dismantle and clean. Some of them can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Speed – The 1000 watt motor spins the blades with up to 13,000 RPM, leaving any kind of food no chance. Speed is an important reason for most customers to buy the 800JEXL.
- Pulp-free juice – Most of the owners of the juicer share that it does a great job separating pulp from juice.
- Design – Juicer performance and quality, although important factors are not the only ones. The look and style of the machine must fit your kitchen. And Breville 800JEXL has very modern style which will fit almost any kitchen.
- Leafy Vegetables – This juicer doesn’t perform very well wit leafy greens like spinach, kale, and wheatgrass.
- Price – 800JEXL is one the most expensive centrifugal juicers on the market. Although the value you get for the price is reasonable, the cost is not suitable for every budget.
- Noise – The high RPM this juicer operates produces a fair amount of noise. That’s common for most centrifugal juicers so if noise is a major factor, keep this in mind.
- Too Much Foam – Since the juicer runs at very high RPM, it introduces lots of air into the juice, which increases the foam that ends up in the pitcher.
If you’re looking for a juicer that is fast, durable and easy to clean, then you should consider Breville 800JEXL. It is powerful enough that it can cut through even the hardest fruits and vegetables with ease. It is also very fast which makes it suitable for those who are always in a hurry. The juicer is easy to maintain. Despite some of the drawbacks 800JEXL has, it is still the best centrifugal juicer on the market.